Make the most of every mile.
Build, replace, or modify your fleet without leaving your state—and, in many cases, your town—with our network of bus dealers and parts suppliers.
GET THE RIGHT PARTSCount on our network of local dealers to be your complete source for IC Bus parts, plus replacement bus parts from other brands you know and trust.
- Over 1,000 service locations (IC Bus and International® Truck)
- Over 9,000 technicians
- Over 9,000 service bays
- Over 200 body shops
- Eight distribution centers across North America with access to over 1 million parts
The warranty is worry-free.
Don’t get passed around for service on different parts. With IC Bus, it all goes through us. One stop for all of your bus warranty claims and needs, on any of your commercial buses or school buses —with five years and unlimited mileage on every engine we install, one year parts and labor from bumper to bumper with no cost cap on engine towing, and a seven-year unlimited mileage warranty on your Allison transmissions.
Get back on the road faster with best-in-class serviceability.
With IC Bus, your mechanics have easy access to critical components. They’ll find everything from the EGR cooler, rocker arm cover and air compressor, to the fuel system, exhaust manifold and turbo—all within easy reach.
- Best-in-class locations for fuel and water separators and transmission fluid service
- Exterior electrical control panel simplifies troubleshooting and after-market installations
- Programmable oil change light enables customized parameters like miles/kilometers run, hours of operation, or gallons of fuel
- LCD on-board diagnostics report fault codes for engine and chassis with no reader required
- 3-piece, flat, roped-in windshield and roped-in stationary glass enable efficient, cost-effective replacement
- CE Series headlights replaced without tools
COUNT ON US WHEN YOU’RE IN A BIND.Don’t let an emergency become a disaster. Our Emergency Breakdown Service is there when you need us most. Get reliable parts and service, professional technicians, and over 600 convenient service locations—all with simplified billing and no hidden costs, annual fees, or additional markups. We also offer:
- Roadside assistance, 24/7
- Control of each breakdown according to your account specifications
- Service at over 600 International® Truck and IC Bus dealer locations at more than 34,000 additional service providers
- No annual dues or enrollment fees, nominal administration fees per incident
- Available exclusively to Fleet Charge® program participants
Maximize efficiency, OnCommand®.
Connect your entire fleet, streamline your operation, and improve safety and reliability while increasing value. The diagnostic tools you need are at your fingertips.Learn More