Bendix® ESP® Electronic Stability Program
Now drivers can count on industry-leading stability in both dry and wet conditions. The Bendix® ESP® Electronic Stability Program performs on rain-, snow-, and ice-covered surfaces, helping to mitigate rollovers and loss of control.
How it works
Bendix® ESP® works with vehicle sensors to constantly monitor the status of the chassis and anticipate and adapt to loss-of-control and rollover events. In addition to notifying the driver though automatic alerts, the system can also quickly and automatically intervene to assist the driver if the vehicle is reaching a critical stability threshold. The integrated safety system can selectively apply vehicle brakes, as well as de-throttle the engine.
Bendix® ESP® Highlights
- Technology that monitors the chassis, as well as driver intention
- Notifications when drivers could potentially lose control
- Enhanced braking capability
- Automatic detection of potential instability situations
- Assistance with rollover, as well as over/under steering
- Mitigation for vehicle slides, skids and loss of control